The Cookie is information that is automatically placed in the computer's hard drive when accessing certain websites. The cookie only identifies the browser in the server, allowing for the storage of information in the server to improve the users' web experience and analyze and review the website performance.
The information processed regards the Users' browsing preferences, such as the way Users access and use the website and in which country area they access it and they do not include, as such, any information or personal data regarding the Users but instead only generic information. Most browsers are programmed to accept cookies, although it is possible to reconfigure the browser to refuse all cookies or to warn when a cookie is being sent. However, please note that some features of our website might not work properly in case cookies are deactivated.
All browsers allow each user to accept, refuse, or eliminate cookies, namely by selecting the appropriate settings in the browser. Be aware, however, that the deactivation of cookies might affect, partially or in its entirety, the site browsing experience. You can configure the cookies in the "options" or "preferences" menu of your browser. The cookies may be deactivated, depending on your browser.
To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org, where you can find information on how to manage many internet browsers.
Ágora reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and with immediate effect, to change, add, update or eliminate, in whole or in part, this information on cookies.
The list of cookies will be updated whenever necessary, as the features or services available through this Website are modified. However, during the aforementioned update, it is possible that the list will no longer include any cookies.
The user should periodically check this page to confirm whether any updates or changes have been made.
– Essential website cookies: these cookies are necessary to give you as a visitor an optimal experience on our website.
– XSRF-token: This cookie validates the user session and is necessary to guarantee safety during the website visit to avoid a cross-site request forgery. The cookie expires after 2 hours.
– Session cookie: This is a unique cookie to identify a specific website visitor for the duration of his visit (session). The cookie expires after 2 hours.
– Analytics cookies: we use analytics cookies to collect information about the use of our website. These analytics cookies provide us useful information to enhance your experience and website visit. All of the analytics cookies are provided by a third-party because we have integrated their services into our website.
– _ga cookie: This is a Google Analytics cookie. We use it to measure and distinguish different users on our website. That way, we can calculate the different visitors on our website. The cookie expires after one week.
– _gid cookie: This is a Google Analytics cookie. We use this cookie to measure and distinguish different users on our website. That way, we can calculate the different visitors on our website. The cookie expires after 24 hours.
– _fbp: This cookie is used by Facebook to deliver a series of advertisement products such as real time bidding from third party advertisers. The cookie expires after 1 day.
– (Vimeo) player: These cookies are used by Vimeo when playing an embedded video as a way to create statistics for the videos.
– (Vimeo) vuid: These cookies are used by Vimeo when playing an embed video as a way to create statistics for videos.
If you have any questions, comments, or doubts concerning this Cookies Policy or other information processing practices of this Website please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.